PTC Central Traction Bridges are used to remove biological sludge in circular primary and secondary settling tanks in both municipal and industrial waste water treatment plants.
High efficiency in removing biological sludge
OmschrijvingPTC Central Traction Clarifiers are used to remove biological sludge in circular primary and secondary settlement tanks in both municipal and industrial purification plants. They consist of a central drive shaft complete with flanges for the connection to the drive unit and to the scraper blades. Both walkway and tank are made of concrete.
FunctieWaste water enters the concrete tank through a central cylinder which spreads the liquid. Sludge settles on the tank bottom. The slowly moving truck makes the bottom scrapers convey the settled sludge into a central sum pit.
Clean water flows into the peripheral launder through Thomson profile weirs. The launder is installed inside the tank.
- Available for tanks of up to 18m in diameter
- Central bearing for units larger than 14m in diameter
- Hot dip-galvanised carbon steel / 304 L / 316 L SS
- Quick installation
- High efficiency
- Easy installation also into existing tanks
- Alternative voltage and frequency
- Alternative degree of motor protection
- Control panel
- Electric torque limit switch
- Scum removal device
- Walkway in hot dip-galvanised carbon steel / 304 L / 316 L SS